Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Weeks

This is the half way point of the original challenge. We have learned a lot about the food we eat. Organic and natural are a regular part of our conversations now. Our shopping habits are changing. Eating buffalo is not thought to be unusual. Two weeks ago I accepted a challenge that has the possibility of lasting a life time. I'm now talking about raising natural beef for our families and to sell some to those who might be informed of its importance.
On the foodie part I just ate the best pork noodle soup I have ever eaten. Whole wheat noodles, bok choy, natural pork and a tiny bit of sesame oil are the differences I tried. Paul and I both thought it was great. He doesn't know he just ate a healthy meal, he just knows it was good. Of course he did eat two bowls followed by an ice cream bar that has 22 grams of fat. He's not exactly a convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment