Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Food so far

I was thinking about making a list of the foods we've cooked that we like and will try again. I decided this was a good place to keep track. I don't want to do a new post every time we find a winner but then I remembered that these post can be edited. I'm not listing the things that are already part of our standard fare. So this is what I've found so far that I like and think is worth trying again:
1. Lemon chicken with green beans
2. Vegetable curry
3. Tabbouleh with carrots and tomatoes
4. Pork Noodle Soup with bok choy
5. Oriental Chicken Salad
6. Pear and Brown Rice Salad
7. Orange Salsa on white fish
8. Garlic Shrimp with Orzo
9. Pasta Primavera
10. Pork Marsala
11. Barley Hoppin' John
12. Rich Chicken Stew
More will be added as time goes by and I find more things that fit into this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment