Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This has got to stop!

So after a sinfully decadent month we've decided to take a step back and actually consider the food we are putting into our mouths. We've pigged out on pasta, cream, butter, juicy delicious everything we could get our grubby little hands on, and it has to come to an end. The only problem with this is that we are both Foodies! Meaning how the heck are we going to do this, we LOVE food. Well that's what makes this a challenge. We want to cut calories, cut excess fats, cut excess everything, all while keeping the flavor and the joy of eating that we love so much. Join us on our journey to find what works and what doesn't work, what's yummy and what's just low calorie.

1 comment:

  1. Every journey starts with the first step. I managed to drink tea at Flying Star and not have a cookie. That's pretty easy on the first day on the challenge but it is the first step. Can I do that 15 days from now??? YES I CAN.
    My tip for the day is to measure the oil you need for anything. My omelet (minus 2 egg yolks) was made with 1/2 tsp. of EVOO. I measured instead of the usual. It didn't stick to the pan and was yummy.

    ReplyDelete